20 January 2011

Wrinkles and stuff

When we moved from Europe to Australia, I had to get used to the intense dryness here. In summer a humidity of 15% is not unusual, although the last year has been quite wet so far (and we're in a dry part of the country!). Anyhoo, my hair and skin needed some acclimatisation time. And different products to keep the wrinkles at bay. Thanks to my Ozzie cuz, I discovered Jurlique, an all natural biological non-chemical yadda yadda yadda brand of skin care. Quite expensive to buy, but then again it lasts a long time. Most of their stuff smells deliciously and it feels nice too. Wrinkles still pretty minor, so all good. However, yesterday put a little pump of 'purely age defying facial serum' on my finger and all of a sudden it struck me that it looked ridiculously like ... well, there is no better way of describing it than, uh, sperm. Yikes! They surely wouldn't have, would they???

No comments: